Wednesday, May 28, 2008

cleaning out the cupboard

Another way to use up your cupboard: respond to the school gala preparations request in the newsletter and decide to send not just some but ALL of your white sugar. No good for our health anyway.

I had the opportunity to take my son to see a different doctor today who has some ideas on yeast allergy which he freely admits are seen as heresy by many conventional doctors. I've done quite a bit of reading on yeast and candida several years ago but never had I made any connection to my son's skin complaints.

So we are moving to some different food changes now. Still no egg, gluten doesn't matter, but definitely no marmite, wine or beer (ouchie ouch for me) and no bread. I am returning with my daughter tomorrow and will check on sourdough bread then. Just as well I didn't roll ahead and order large amounts of organic bread flour.

Looks like I'll be getting going using the sushi ingredients up anyway.

No comments: