Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Beautiful Things

A package from Fishpond arrived yesterday (a NZ online bookshop). I scanned through my mind to make sure I hadn't drank too much and had a reckless credit card moment, because if I had, then Favourite Handyman had brought in the post and may have something to say... But no I hadn't done that and yet here inside the package, with no invoice and no note indicating the person who had gifted it to me, was

my very own copy of Linda Woodrow's The Permaculture Home Garden!!!!!!

I can only guess the identity of the person or group of people. I'm thinking she/they might mostly knit. Thank you very very much. I will treasure it and use it almost daily. I really will treasure it forever. Thank you.

3 comments:

Nova said...

awww that's lovely! enjoy!! :D

oacemama said...

Yaay..unexpected gardening book mail...heaven!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gesture! Enjoy your book!