Monday, March 10, 2008

The Scarecrow Competition

Okay, let's have a competition then. By Monday 31st March, everyone who wants to play should have made their scarecrow, photographed it and written something to go with their entry (about the process, theme, inspiration, whatever really, just give us a sense of story to your scarecrow creation). The night before, I will write a post called "The Scarecrow Competition Entries" and everyone who is playing can put a link in the comments section. If you are reading this and want to play but don't have a blog, then let me know. I'm sure some solution can be found. It has occurred to me that a competition should have a prize. If you win and you live outside of New Zealand, then I shall send you a copy of the Edmonds Cookbook and you can pretend to be a kiwi. If you live in New Zealand and you win, then I shall send you some seeds, which is something I think I'm not allowed to do internationally.

I will have a co-judge called Fionn, who is five. You understand that the prize will be awarded for the scarecrow which appeals to us most after our own. Of course we are making our own - that's what got this whole idea rolling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let the battle commence!