Thursday, January 24, 2008

logic comes slowly,


more slowly to some than others.


. . .


Only six months after starting to blog, the value of labelling posts has finally dawned upon me. It took a change of calendar year for me to notice that you can't bring up monthly lists of posts earlier than in the current year.


So that would leave using labels as a method of finding out when I planted the first lot of marigolds, wouldn't it?


hmmmm


So I've been back and begun to label. I've labelled the first six or so posts.
The photo at the top is two years old. For an explanation of why this blog is woefully thin on photos and that when they do come, they are invariably at least two weeks old, please see here. There is some other complication on the other computer which is amplifying the photo delay at the moment. I try not to get too involved. Anyway, Favourite Handyman is busy replacing rotten bits of wood on the wash-house/toilet window. Yes, even at 9.30pm at night.

No comments: